The River Line Historic Area is an IRS approved 501c3 nonprofit all volunteer organization. Donations are needed to cover operational costs and Historic Area projects. Please click on the donate button in the green box to make a contribution using our secure Paypal service today!
Attention: Amazon and Kroger Customers
You can Donate without Dollars!
You can "donate without dollars" through the Smile Amazon program. The River Line Historic Area is a registered non-profit with Amazon. The Historic Area benefits from your shopping using the link above at no cost to you! All the merchandise and prices are the same as Amazon.com, except Smile.Amazon.com serves the function of tracking purchases for the purpose of Amazon's 5% donation to our nonprofit, again - at no cost or expense to the shopper! It's easy. Click on the link above and start using Smile.Amazon.com for your next Amazon order!
1. You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
2. Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
Already have a Kroger.com account?
1. Enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In”.
2. Click on Community then on Community Rewards” then click on enroll now, complete personal information, click on save.
3. Enter your organization’s number (GI688) or name (The River Line Historic Area, Inc.) and then click on “Search”.
4. Select your organization and click on “Save”.
5. To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your account settings page.
6. Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.
Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alt ID when shopping for each eligible purchase to count.
You must link your card every year, starting August 1st, to support the organization of your choice.
Thank you for supporting the River Line Historic Area!