Click on the secure Donate button below to make your contribution.
The River Line Historic Area is an IRS approved 501c3 nonprofit all volunteer organization.
Thank you for investing in
The River Line Historic Area
historic & natural resources
Attention: Amazon and Kroger Customers
Donate without Dollars!
You can "donate without dollars" through the Smile Amazon program. The River Line Historic Area is a registered non-profit with Amazon and benefits when you shop using the link provided here at no cost to you! All the merchandise and prices are the same as Amazon.com, except Smile.Amazon.com tracks purchases for the purpose of Amazon's residual donation to our nonprofit; again - at no cost or expense to the shopper! It's easy. Click on the link box and use Smile.Amazon.com for your next Amazon order!
You can "donate without dollars" by using the Kroger Community Rewards Program at no cost to you!
Just select The River Line Historic Area from the Kroger nonprofit list that connects with your Kroger Plus card. Your selection helps Kroger channel their charitable contributions toward the nonprofit of your choice.
Enroll using the simple instructions below, and each time you shop at Kroger using your Kroger Card, you will be supporting the River Line Historic Area, too!
All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to the organization.
If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger store. Link your card at:
If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Create an Account”.
1. You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
2. Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
Already have a Kroger.com account?
1. Enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In”.
2. Click on Community then on Community Rewards” then click on enroll now, complete personal information, click on save.
3. Enter your organization’s number (GI688) or name (The River Line Historic Area, Inc.) and then click on “Search”.
4. Select your organization and click on “Save”.
5. To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your account settings page.
6. Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.
Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alt ID when shopping for each eligible purchase to count.
You must link your card every year, starting August 1st, to support the organization of your choice.
Thank you for supporting the River Line Historic Area!
The Mark Cearfoss Memorial Project
Thanks to all who contributed funding!